Remember, we are only A Stones Throw away from home!
General Guidelines at A Stones Throw RV Campground
- Please take a moment to stop and smell the flowers.
- Respect the land and our resources.
- All guests and eligible family members must be registered prior to visit and sign our visitor consent waiver.
- Zero Tolerance for littering of any kind.(This includes cigarette butts).
- Trespassing is strictly enforced and will result in eviction, please stay within clearly defined areas.
- Offenders of vandalism, including abuse to vegetative life and/or theft will be evicted and prosecuted.
- Quiet time is 11 p.m. until 8 a.m., which includes no Stereos, Radios after 11pm.
- Any activity close/near or into the reservoir area is at your own risk.
- Pets are welcome within the campground, please register your pets and keep on leash in all areas except in either of our designated Off-Leash Dog Parks. Pets are not permitted on the private reservoir property. Guests must pick up after pets within campground property and within Off-Leash Dog Parks – No Excuses.
- Speed Limit is 10km/h, No Quads or Off-Road vehicles permitted.
- Outside Firewood and Generators are not permitted.
- Please do not move the fire pits. Fires should never be left unattended.
- Liquor and cannabis is allowed in accordance with the Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Act.
- Don’t forget to relax and have some fun!
How are we different?
Private & Secure Seasonal RV Camping
Have a Question?
We're ready to help!
Have a question? Call us or complete our contact form to get started.