Remember, we are only A Stones Throw away from home!
As Farmer / Ranchers we’ve always been very aware of working with our environment. All sites are landscaped with mulch, mixed grasses, trees, and Shrubs. Almost everything planted will be supported by a drip irrigation system to minimize water loss. The power is metered as it has been proven to reduce consumption by over half (½). It’s a way to help us all to be aware of the usage and not waste it.
- 30 Amp Metered Power
- Potable Water Delivery
- Pump-Out Service
- Firewood Start-Up Kit
- Complementary Fire Pit Cleaning always Free of Charge
Only A Stones Throw away from home, when you arrive Enjoy Your Time! Fill the Cooler, turn on the BBQ! You don’t have to Mow Grass or Water! Just Enjoy!
- Use of assigned site for the season which begins May 1st to October 15th.
- Winter Storage included with next year’s deposit required by end of season – Oct. 15th.
- Regulated Fire Pit provided.
- Access to the amenities:
- Reservoir (Stocked with Rainbow Trout/Walking Trails)
- Washroom (Flush)/Shower facility.
- Laundry Facilities
- Kids Bike Park
- Eight Green Spaces
- Toddler Playground
- Large/Small Dog Park
- Annual events (Seasonal Farmers Markets/Customer appreciation events)
- Future development amenities (Community Garden, Fishing Docks)
- Access to visitors overnight (Dry) sites. (* Charged at an additional fee)
- Storage Shed Packages
- Deck Packages
- Firewood Delivery
- Propane Bottle Exchange Program
Leave your stresses at home and reconnect at A Stones Throw RV Campground, there is room to put down some roots, breath in the fresh air, and feel refreshed under our open prairie sky.
How are we different?
Private & Secure Seasonal RV Camping
Have a Question?
We're ready to help!
Have a question? Call us or complete our contact form to get started.