Remember, we are only A Stones Throw away from home!
Acreage Lifestyle meets RV Camping at A Stones Throw RV Campground. We have created a unique Seasonal Only RV Campground offering a more economical and convenient camping experience. We have worked and lived here for five generations and over that time we have learned a thing or two. A big lesson is to take care of our resources, they are not unlimited. We believe in access and accountability, maybe you can have your cake and eat it too!?
All 167 sites at A Stones Throw RV Campground have been built up and levelled above grade to assure ample water drainage. Every Standard Site is 50 feet wide by 92 feet long, nearly the size of a city lot! No sites back onto another site, only green space!
Guests at A Stones Throw RV Campground often build decks, sheds, gazebos and more on their sites. It is convenient to leave your trailer on your site over the winter, especially when you have spent so much time and energy seeing up your site. Winter Storage is always included with next years deposit.
Every site at A Stones Throw RV Campground is serviced by a Power Pedestal with 30 and 15 amp plug-ins. Power is metered so guest’s can use as much as they want, or save as much as they want.
Though we have an extensive reservoir available to A Stones Throw RV Campground guests, water is a precious resource in Southern Alberta. We are often complimented as having the nicest bathrooms within a campground. Our heated showers and washhouse facilities receive their water from a well. Campsites receive Potable Water Delivery via our Water Delivery Truck operating on Wednesdays and Thursdays at a flat rate of only $20 per service.
Guests have quickly discovered that they would prefer us dealing with their business than themselves! It is a convenience we are happy to offer. On Wednesdays and Thursdays of each week guests can have their Grey and Black Water removed without moving from their site or lifting a finger for just $25 per service.
- Everything we plant will be supported by a drip irrigation system to minimize water loss and allow them to thrive and not just survive. Around all trees and bushes and between sites is a heavy layer of mulch to prevent water evaporation and to stop weeds from growing.
- No Mowing! If there is mowing of the grass to be done we do the mowing. It is our way of helping you relax when away from work as well as keeping the noise to a minimum.
- Complementary Fire Pit Cleaning always Free of Charge
- Firewood Delivery – Only $9 per bag including tax!
THE BASIC SITE FEE INCLUDES:
- Use of assigned site for the season which begins May 1st to October 15th.
- Winter Storage included with next year’s deposit required by end of season – Oct. 15th.
- Regulated Fire Pit provided.
- Access to the amenities:
- Annual events (Regular Farmers Markets & Customer Appreciation Events)
- Access to visitors overnight powered sites*. (* Charged at an additional fee)
- Free Laundry Room
- 2 Heated Washhouses
- Flush Toilets
- Instant Hot Showers
- 10 Green Parks
- Community Garden
- 1 Off-Leash Dog Park for ALL Dogs
- 1 Off-Leash Dog Park for Small Dogs Only
- Rainbow Trout Fishing
- Floating Docks
- Disc Golf
- Kids Bike Park
- Youth Playground
- Log Jam Nature Play
- Access to visitors overnight powered sites*. (*Charged at an additional fee)
FUTURE DEVELOPMENT AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Walking Paths
- U-Pick Chicken Coop
- Beach Areas
- Community Center
- and More!
SEASONAL SITE RENEWAL
All seasonal sites must be renewed prior to October 15th every year, with appropriate non-refundable deposit payment of $500. This deposit reserves your trailer on your site for Winter Storage as well!
Leave your stresses at home and reconnect at A Stones Throw RV Campground, there is room to put down some roots, breath in the fresh air, and feel refreshed under our open prairie sky.
Have a Question?
We're ready to help!
Have a question? Call us or complete our contact form to get started.