Remember, we are only A Stones Throw away from home!
The annual fee for our standard sites is $3,700 plus GST. A $500 deposit is required to reserve. The remaining balance owed: $3,200 plus GST of $185.00.
The annual fee for our XL sites is $4,800 plus GST. A $500 deposit is required to reserve. The remaining balance owed: $4,300 plus GST of $240.00.
The annual fee for our double site is $7,800 plus GST. A $500 deposit is required to reserve. The remaining balance owed: $7,300 plus GST of $390.00.
*The remaining balance of fees will be due by April 1st, 2022.
Electrical, water, and sewer service will be an additional charge. See additional fee schedule below.
For added flexibility, we are offering people the option of organizing a payment plan with up to 4 equal payments in addition to the initial deposit. Payments can be set up for any predetermined dates, as requested by the customer.
We will be accepting the following methods of payment:
- Bank Drafts
- Email Transfer
- Visa/Mastercard Debit (Subject to 2.5% iClosing Convenience Fee)
- Credit cards (Subject to 2.5% iClosing Convenience Fee) (American Express, Visa, Mastercard)
THE BASIC SITE FEE INCLUDES:
- Use of assigned site for the season which begins May 1st to October 15th.
- Winter Storage included with next year’s deposit required by end of season – Oct. 15th.
- Regulated Fire Pit provided.
- Access to the amenities:
- Reservoir (Stocked with Rainbow Trout/Walking Trails)
- Washroom (Flush)/Coin shower facility.
- Laundry Facilities
- Kids Bike Park
- Eight Green Spaces
- Toddler Playground
- Community Garden
- Large/Small Dog Park
- Annual events (Seasonal Farmers Markets/Customer appreciation events)
- Future development amenities (Community Center, Fishing Docks etc.)
- Access to visitors overnight (Dry) sites. (* Charged at an additional fee)
SEASONAL SITE RENEWAL
All seasonal sites must be renewed, prior to October 15th every year, with appropriate deposit payment of $500.
Notice of non-renewal must be made prior to October 1st & all personal property must be removed from the Park & site restored by October 15th.
The Campground reserves the right to charge for any damages done to a site.
Additional Fee Schedule
- Power (30 amp) *Credit cards will be required for electrical (and account charges where applicable). Meter readings will be documented at the start of the season. Subsequent meter readings will occur on or around the end of June, end of August, and on October 15th or upon departure for guests not renewing for the following season. Account statements will be emailed and credit cards will be automatically charged 14 days following the reading if an alternative method of payment has not been provided.
- Potable Water Service – $20/service (Tues/Thurs).
- Pump-Out Service – $25/service (Tues/Thurs).
*Water and Pump-out service can be scheduled outside of Tuesdays and Thursdays for an additional fee, subject to availability.
- Overnight (Dry) visitor sites ($35/night up to a max of five nights per stay)
How are we different?
Private & Secure Seasonal RV Camping
Have a Question?
We're ready to help!
Have a question? Call us or complete our contact form to get started.